To speak to our Bookings Bunnies:
Telephone : 0121 224 7377
Run your own Le Keux Salon & Parties franchise
Set up your dream business and love what you do, every day
Le Keux are the most recognised and beloved vintage makeover and party package brand in the UK, serving thousands of customers every year through our branches.
Why choose a Le Keux franchise?
- Low set up costs and affordable franchise fee
- No hair/beauty experience required
- Built in demand (haircuts/wedding services)
- Multiple income streams and service packages offer stable income and growth
- Recession proof business
- Flex the model to any theme (not just 'vintage')
- Easy to implement business systems
- Lead with your chosen industry skills - catering, hair/beauty, photography, event management and/or retail or entirely delegate to skilled staff
- Model can be flexed for creative hands-on management or distance business management; work IN your business or ON your business - you choose.
- Technology resistant - your investments will never become obsolete
- Maintain a work life balance with flexible opening hours
- Suitable for out of town destination or city centre retail venues (you choose the premises rent commitment you want)
- Launch with minimal staff costs (pay a fraction of the cost of your own Bookings Manager by accessing our full time, manned central bookings staff)
Is Le Keux right for you?
You do not need to know anything about vintage, beauty, hair or catering
You bring the drive, passion, work ethic and integrity, we provide full induction, management and creative training to you and/or your team
What do you get?
- Full operations manual (like buying a business-in-a-box!)
- Website page
- Continuous marketing to our 125,000+ social media audience and mailing list
- Full telephone and online support and mentoring from Entrepreneur of the Year, Lynsey Le Keux
- Management and creative training (hair, make up, photography)
- Marketing material
- Access to in-house graphic designer
- Wholesale cost Le Keux Cosmetics
- Recruitment support
How much will a Le Keux franchise cost me?
Franchise fees range from £15,000-£25,000 + VAT depending on your location and service package option
Estimated set up costs are £5000-£10,000
Monthly fees range from 5-10%
I'm interested, what do I do now?
Contact our Managing Director Lynsey Le Keux on firstname.lastname@example.org. Lynsey will send you an information pack and franchisee questionnaire. Following successful completion of the questionnaire stage, you'll then meet with Lynsey to discuss the franchise opportunity.